Q. How do I remote check out a book or other library materials?
May I borrow books (including reference books), periodicals and other materials?
Library books, reference collections items, periodicals and other materials are available for borrowing.
Borrowing Library Books
Faculty, students and staff will use Remote Check Out to request books and other library materials to be retrieved by library staff and held for pick-up at the Circulation Desk.
How does borrowing work?
- Find an item using library discovery service and login using your Oneonta login and password.
- Make sure it says Available at Milne Library….
- Go to Get It! and select Request Item for Remote Check Out.
- The item will be available for pick-up at the Circulation Desk.
- Library items can be returned at any time through the book drops located on the exterior of the Milne Library building (to the right of the main front entrance, central to the rear entrance).